Vehicle Condition Inspection
We can help your company to do a Vehicle Condition Inspection, to ensure well-operated vehicle, Each Vehicle Condition Appraisal includes a detailed 59-point inspection report where we look closely at the:
- Body - Panels and Paint report on general condition and check for signs of repair.
- Interior - Interior Trim including Seats, Restraints, Window and Door Mechanisms.
- Glass - Condition of Windscreen and Operation of all Windows etc.
- Door Locks including Central Locking Mechanisms.
- Under body Inspection- Vehicle placed on a hoist to carry out inspection, Panels, Frames, Steering and Suspension, Exhaust and Driveline Components.
- Road Wheels condition and Tire tread depth and condition.
- Engine - Engine Analysis including Relative Compression Test, Cooling System Pressure Test and component check, Drive Belts, Engine oil level and condition, Computer fault Codes are checked where possible.
- Oil Leaks - Report on all visible Engine, Driveline and Brake system oil leaks.
- Electrical System - Battery, Alternator and Charging System check, Light operation and condition, Horn, Heater Demister and A/C operation.
Road Test - A Road Test of at least 5 km will be carried to test steering, suspension, brake operation, engine & driveline operation.
RDC - The Real Driving Centre